Can't Replicate Results Mad by ImageMagick (CMD)

Oct 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I'm trying to replicate the instagram filters here, but have run into multiple problems where the ImageMagick.NET analogs of the CMD options don't produce the same results.

For example, AutoGamma doesn't seem to work at all. Every time I call it on an image " img.AutoGamma()", the image gets over-saturated and becomes all white.

Another function that doesn't seem to be producing the same results is level. I'm trying to replicate "-level 33%" with the call "img.level(85,171)", using the description of how level works on the ImageMagick website, but the results are completely different than the cmd results.

Are there any docs I can look at to get more information about this? Are these functions not implemented the same in ImageMagick.NET as in the CMD version? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oct 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Are you posting your message on the wrong discussion board? You are talking about methods that are not included in this library. Did you intend to post your message here: https://magick.codeplex.com/discussions?

When you post a message there please include an image that can be used for testing. The methods should produce the same results, also make sure you are using the latest version of Magick.NET.
Oct 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Yes, I must have got the two boards mixed up. The dll I'm using is from the other page.

Thanks for your help.